If you suffer from back pain that limits your mobility and disrupts your daily lifestyle, we have a range of different chiropractic care treatment options that may be able to help.
There’s no question that attempting to live with a painful back reduces your quality of life, and finding a non-surgical, drug-free solution just makes sense.
Don’t let pain stop you from doing the things you love
Call our office to learn more about our pain relief treatments
We offer treatments like chiropractic adjustments, spinal decompression, laser therapy, physical therapy, acupuncture, and massage therapy that can help get you feeling like your old self.
Chiropractic Treatment Options for Back Pain
Our chiropractic treatments for back pain relief are gentle and don’t require taking any medication or subject yourself to risky surgical procedures.
These treatments help relieve the root cause of your pain by restoring balance to your body. It also improves blood flow, realigning your vertebrae, relieving pressure on compressed nerves, and reducing inflammation.
Our chiropractic treatment options for pain relief include:
- Chiropractic Adjustments – These consist of manual short lever thrusts to affected joints and vertebrae by a skilled and experienced chiropractor.
- Spinal Decompression – We use a specialized traction table to slowly and gently stretch your spinal column to help alleviate pressure on your discs.
- Laser Therapy – A class IV laser is used to reduce inflammation, reduce or eliminate scar tissue and increase blood flow in your injured back tissue.
- Physical Therapy – Specialized stretches and exercises are performed to improve mobility and range of motion as part of the injury healing process.
- Massage Therapy – The skilled hands of an RMT can relax tense muscles and relieve pressure to help alleviate pain.
- Acupuncture – Tiny needles are used to help stimulate your central nervous system. It improves energy flow in the body, with the goal of relieving your sore back.
Treating Low Back Injuries & Conditions
Lower back pain is an issue that plagues people from all walks of life. It results in the overuse of pain medication and many lost days of work.
Issues with your body mechanics and soft tissue injuries cause a lot of pain. Some of the specific issues including:
- Pulled muscles/ligaments
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Lumbar herniated disc
- Degenerative disc disease
- Facet joint dysfunction
- Scoliosis or kyphosis
- Physical trauma
- Compression fracture
If you’d like more information about our treatments for back pain in Fort Lauderdale, Lauderhill, Plantation, Sunrise. or anywhere in Broward County, call us today at (954) 578-4443 to schedule a free consultation so we can get the process started.