If you suffer from painful joints, tight muscles, or poor mobility and range of motion, our chiropractic care treatments may be able to provide you with the relief you need. We offer a range of non-surgical and drug-free treatments that can help reduce your pain and improve your quality of life.
Learn how chiropractic care can help restore health and function
Call us to schedule a free consultation
Some of the conditions and issues that a skilled chiropractor can successfully treat include:
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic care is a safe and effective way to relieve pain, improve your mobility and range of motion and improve your quality of life.
As a non-surgical and drug-free way to promote healing and pain relief, chiropractic care is the chosen treatment for many people looking for an alternative to conventional medicine.
Many people associate chiropractic treatments with neck and back pain relief, and while they are highly effective when it comes to treating issues with your spine, chiropractic care also offers other benefits.
Some of the most common benefits reported include:
- Less pain in various areas of the body
- Greater range of motion and mobility
- Improved sense of well being
- Improved sleep quality
- Stronger immune system function
- Faster healing from injury
- Improved athletic performance
- And ore!
We also use specialized chiropractic techniques on pregnant women and children to help them experience all of the benefits of chiropractic in the safest way possible.
Our range of chiropractic treatments includes:
- Chiropractic adjustments – Our chiropractor manually adjusts your joints and vertebrae to help restore balance to your body and provide the benefits listed above.
- Laser Therapy – We use laser therapy to penetrate your tissues and reduce inflammation, improving the function of the affected joints. Laser therapy may also be able to reduce scar tissue and increase the rate of cellular growth and repair.
- Spinal Decompression – We use a specialized traction table to gently stretch your spine, increasing the space between the vertebrae to initiate pain relief.
- Physical Therapy – When you’ve been injured in an accident or a sporting mishap, specialized exercises and stretches as part of a physical therapy program can help offer relief and encourage healing.
- Massage Therapy – A registered Massage Therapist can help to relax your tense muscles, improve circulation, ease muscle pain, improve your posture, and more.
- Acupuncture – As an important part of Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture uses tiny needles to stimulate the central nervous system via energy pathways or meridians in the body. Benefits include reduced stress and pain, improved immune function, and enhanced mental clarity.
If you’d like to learn more about chiropractic care in Fort Lauderdale, Lauderhill, Plantation, Sunrise, or anywhere in Broward County, call us today at (954) 578-4443 to schedule a free consultation. We will assess your condition and develop a treatment plan designed to get you results you need.